Ask the Doc: A Wake County Town Hall Meeting
About This Event
Coping with COVID: mental health resources for youth and adults
Wake County Public Health’s community outreach on COVID-19 vaccines continues Thursday, April 15, at 7 p.m. with the third in a series of live virtual town hall meetings. Local experts will provide resources and information to help improve the well-being of community members who may be struggling with stress, mental health illnesses and substance use disorders during the pandemic.
Join us LIVE to have your questions and concerns answered.
Dra. Viviana Martinez-Bianchi, MD, FAAFP, Doctora de familia, Duke Health
- Estefania Castro Vazquez, Consejera de crisis, InterAct
- Reverenda Sara Robb-Scott, Coordinadora del Programa de Duelo, WakeMed (Consejera de duelo)
- Dr. Mae Lynn Reyes-Rodríguez, Ph.D., FAED, Psicóloga clínica, UNC Health
- Dr. Andrea Diaz Stransky, MD, Psiquiatría de niños y adolescentes, Duke Health
- Dr. Robert Blanco, MD, Psiquiatría de niños, adolescentes y adultos, UNC Health
You can join this town hall through Facebook Live or YouTube.