Wake County Fire Services is recruiting for Fire Academy Recruit Class 13.
Successful candidates will receive the following certifications:
- Hazardous Materials
- EMT Basic
- Rapid Intervention
- Technical Rescuer
- Be 18 years of age on or before Sept. 20
- Have proof of high school degree or GED
- Be affiliated with a fire department organization
- Provide proof of a valid driver's license
- Provide documentation that you are physically capable of performing activities associated with the academy
- Be able to acquire supplies, materials, uniforms and equipment as required
Applications for Fire Academy Recruit Class 13 will begin training on Sept. 20. The deadline to apply is Friday, Aug. 6. To request an application or learn more, contact Brad Pace at 919-280-4030 or email [email protected].