Wake County offices will be closed Friday, June 18, in observance of the Juneteenth holiday. Check our Holiday Schedule for more information.
Rental Assistance: A Pathway to Saving Your Rental Home
About This Event
Are you facing eviction? Are you a landlord with tenants unable to pay their rent? Do you have questions about how rental assistance can help you? Hear from a panel of experts about the House Wake! COVID-19 Financial Assistance Program and how it may help you.
Join us LIVE to have your questions and concerns answered.
The deadline for the eviction moratorium is scheduled to end on June 30, and with it all the protections that have stopped a landlords from pursing eviction for unpaid rent. It’s more important than ever for people to take advantage of the various rental assistance programs offered locally and Statewide.
- David Harris, Wake County Homeless & Prevention Services
- Brandon Bell, Telamon Director of Housing
- Ismelda Rosario Ortega, Telamon Housing
- John Niffenegger, City of Raleigh Housing & Neighborhoods Department
- Sarah Dixon, Legal Aid of North Carolina Attorney
We'll be streaming LIVE on the Legal Aid of NC Facebook page at 4 p.m. on Monday, June 14.