Help: What does my municipality need from me and what does the Army Corps have to say?

Help: A lunch and learn series

About This Event

Learn some of the items your municipal government may need to know prior to starting your project. Backyard stream stabilization projects may or may not require permits from your town/city. However, you may still need to work with them to address things like access, easements, utilities and other planning/code enforcement issues. Presented by Eric Kulz from the Town of Cary and James Lastinger and Lyle Phillips from U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.

Watch the event live through YouTube or Facebook

Register here

The series is part of Wake Soil & Water Conservation District's urban and suburban resident education and outreach. Join us noon to 1 p.m. Tuesdays in June and July for a series of lunch and learns about stormwater on your property. Learn more at


Soil and Water Conservation




Adults & Seniors
June 15, 2021
12:00 pm to 1:00 pm


This is held virtually.