Pick up or drop off bottles for private well water testing. The lab accepts samples from 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 8:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. on Friday. The Lab does not accept bacteriological samples the day before a holiday. See below for exceptions.
Holiday Schedules November/December 2022
- The Water Quality Laboratory will be closed Friday, Nov. 11.
- Samples will be accepted on Thursday, Nov. 10.
- The Water Quality Laboratory will be closed Nov. 24 & 25.
- Samples will NOT be accepted on Wednesday, Nov. 23.
Christmas and New Year's
- The Water Quality Laboratory will be closed Friday, Dec. 23 through Monday, Jan. 2, 2023.
- Samples will be accepted on Thursday, Dec. 22.
- Please be aware that the results for inorganic samples received on Dec. 19–22, including lead, nitrate, and nitrite, will be reported after Jan. 3.
PWSS Customers: All samples for 2022 compliance must be submitted on or before Thursday, Dec. 22.
Ground Floor, Room G-80
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5:15 p.m.
This facility follows Wake County holiday hours. See above for exceptions.