HOURS OF OPERATION:
By Appointment Only
Monday thru Friday (excluding holidays)
8:45 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
As a Passport Acceptance Facility, we will accept your completed DS 11 for a new* U.S. passport and forward it to the Passport Services section of the U.S. Department of State. They make the final decision on whether to issue you the passport.
All applicants must submit a completed Form DS 11 and
- Appear in person
- Submit proof of U.S. citizenship (certified birth certificate, expired passport, naturalization certificate)
- Submit proof of identity (driver’s license, military ID, other government-issued ID)
- Passport photo required. (Photos can be taken at our office for a fee of $10 per applicant)
- Click here for a complete checklist
- Click here for a complete list of fees
Please visit the U.S. Department of State website for applications and detailed information on obtaining a U.S. passport, and requirements for minors.
Our office is located at 300 S Salisbury St., Suite 1700, Raleigh, NC 27601. We are located in the Wake County Justice Center.
If you have any additional questions, please email ROD.Passports@wakegov.com