Application for Marriage License Certificate
- The marriage license was issued in Wake County.
- One of the following must apply:
- Applicant is an immediate family member of the individual on the marriage license.
- Applicant can be self, spouse, sister, brother, child, parent / stepparent, grandparent or grandchild.
- Applicant is seeking information for legal determination of personal or property rights.
- Applicant is authorized agent, attorney or legal representative of a person listed above.
- Fill out and print the English Application or Aplicación Español
- Request your certified copy online.
Mail to the Register of Deeds
- Complete, sign and enclose the application.
- Include a copy of your DMV photo ID or valid passport.
- Include a check or money order for $10 per copy.