WCPL offers the Holleman Internship for MLS/MLIS students. It is a one-year paid internship with a focus on public service, popular collections and programming.
The Holleman Internship is designed to:
- Fulfill the intern's education requirements.
- Enable the intern to observe and understand the workings of the public library environment.
- Give the intern hands-on experience with core public library services and operations.
- Provide meaningful focused activities in the intern's specific area of interest.
- Provide the library with valuable assistance in conducting programs, implementing projects and performing core services.
The application period for the Holleman Internship Program is currently closed. Please check back in early Spring for our Summer 2022 recruitment.
For more information, download the Holleman Fact Sheet.
For questions, please email [email protected].