Wake County HIV/STD Community Program
The HIV/STD Program provides prevention education and testing services throughout Wake County.
HIV and STD testing are available at the Wake County Public Health Building (10 Sunnybrook Road, Raleigh, NC 27610).
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.) Tuesday (9 a.m.– 5:00 p.m.)
- Call: 919-250-4410 to schedule an appointment (Walk-ins accepted, but appointments are strongly encouraged)
- For questions email: [email protected]
- Visit: Clinic A for free condoms
HIV/STD Evening Clinic (Clinic E) Begins May 18, 2021!
Wake County Public Health Building (10 Sunnybrook Road, Raleigh, NC 27610).
- Free and Confidential testing for (HIV, Syphilis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and Hepatitis C)
- No Appointment Needed!
- Every Tuesday and Thursday (5:30 p.m.- 7:30 p.m.); Follow-up test results are given on-site between (7:30 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.)
- For questions, email: [email protected]
Health & Human Services provides a comprehensive set of services related to HIV and sexually transmitted diseases. This includes:
To learn more about our HIV/STD Program and team, visit the HIV & STD Community Program page.
Reliable Sources of Information
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Websites
Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
Is PrEP right for you?
Specific Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT)
North Carolina Statistics
Testing Locations and Condom Sites
Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Locator
Wake County HIV/STD Program
Email: [email protected]