Find about the FNS E&T program requirements and services.
Program information for FNS E&T
- Job Search training
- Basic Education
- Vocational/Trades training
- Hands-on training
Who can participate?
- You receive FNS (EBT/Food Stamps)
- You are looking for a job
- You are not enrolled in Work First
- Held Mondays & Wednesday from 1 - 2 p.m. and Fridays from 10 - 11 a.m.
- Can attend virtually
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens after the information session?
- Receive an application to enroll
- Assigned an Employment Counselor
- Personal Career Plan is developed