Apply for Child Support in Wake County. Children need and deserve the support of both parents.
Gather and provide information about you, the other parent and your child(ren).
Helpful information to provide:
- Social Security number
- Driver's License number
- Address, telephone/email contact info
- Employment information
- Child(ren)'s Birth Certificate(s)
- Copy of child support, custody, and/or domestic violence protection order(s), separation agreement and/or divorce decree.
- Proof of child-care and health insurance costs paid for the minor child(ren).
- Attorney information, if you are represented.
Apply Online – It’s secure and convenient.
Apply by Mail
To request an application, call: (800) 992-9457