Granicus Video Test
Wake County is upgrading our online video system and we need your help to test! It’s simple and fast.
Here is how you can help:
On Monday, June 24 at 2 p.m. select the button below:
- View the test video and listen for sound. If you can, leave your browser up for 30 minutes during the test period. Feel free to use your computer or mobile device during this test period for other tasks.
After you have verified that you can see video and hear audio using the link above, please report your results using the button below:
We would like to test on as many different devices and browsers as possible. For the video streaming test, our system supports:
- Microsoft Windows, version XP SP2 or newer with Microsoft Internet Explorer, version 8 or newer.
- Mac OS X, version 10.5 or newer with Apple Safari, version 5 or newer.
- Apple Mobile devices with iOS version 4.2.1 or newer.
- Android is currently a beta test platform for our online videos. Feel free to use your Android devices that uses versions 2.2.1 through 4.1 and let us know what you experienced using our feedback form. Please note that performance on Android devices may vary depending on the version, phone manufacturer, and carrier.
Microsoft smartphones and tablets are currently not supported. Feel free to use your Windows mobile device, however, you may experience an issue. If you do test with a Windows mobile device, please let us know what you experienced using our feedback form.
Blackberry devices are not supported.
Thanks for participating! Wake County Information Services appreciates your help!