Duplicate Statements
Statements for real estate, business and personal property taxes, excluding registered motor vehicles, can be obtained by using our Online Tax Bill Search or by emailing your request to revhelp@wakegov.com. Requests should include the tax account number (if available), the name on the bill, and a description of the property. If you submit a partial payment, a balance due statement will automatically be mailed to you.

Statements of vehicle property taxes paid to the NC DMV at the time of registration are not available on the County's web site. To obtain a statement of the property taxes paid for your vehicle, call the NC DMV at 919-814-1779 or email your request to their service center.

Mailing Address Updates
Mailing address updates can be submitted for real estate, business and personal property accounts by emailing revhelp@wakegov.com. For registered motor vehicles, address changes should be made with the North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles (NCDMV).