Deposit Kiosk at Wake County Detention Center
A deposit kiosk is located in the upper lobby outside visitation. This deposit kiosk will be available 24 hours a day for deposits into inmates’ trust accounts. Kiosk deposits will post to inmates’ accounts immediately.
Deposit Kiosk at Public Safety Center
A deposit kiosk is located at the John H. Baker, Jr. Public Safety Center, 330 South Salisbury Street, Raleigh, NC 27602. This deposit kiosk will be available 8:15 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. M-F, except for holidays. Kiosk deposits will post to inmates' accounts immediately.
Inmates may also have money deposited into their trust funds by money orders sent through the mail. The money order should be made payable in the inmate’s full name. Money orders will be held in escrow for 14 days. This hold allows enough time for the money order to clear the bank. After the 14-day time period, inmates will have access to their funds.
Walk-In Cash Payments
- Call 1-800-325-6000 or visit www.westernunion.com for Agent locations.
- The Blue Western Union Quick Collect for must be filled out.
- A receipt will be provided to confirm transaction.
- 24/7 by calling 1-800-634-3422
- Credit or debit card accepted
- 24/7 at www.westernunion.com/corrections
- Credit or debit cards accepted
- You may obtain a fee schedule from Western Union. The money wired via Western Union to an inmate’s trust fund will be available to them within 3 working business days excluding Wake County Holidays.
- Kiosk and Cash deposits are available to the inmate IMMEDIATELY.
- Western Union is available to the inmate within 3 working business days (excluding Wake County Holidays).
- Money orders, certified checks and inmate payroll checks will be available to the inmate after a 14-day escrow period.