Personally Identifiable Information
- We will collect no personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information to us. "Personal Information" as used in this privacy statement means information that identifies an individual, including but not limited to name, address, Social Security number or telephone number.
- We collect personal information only when you knowingly and specifically provide it to us.
- Personal information you provide will be used only in connection with the purposes described at the point of collection.
- Any information published on this website is a matter of public record; however, we do not give, sell or transfer any personal information to any third parties except as required by the North Carolina Public Records Act, N.C.G.S. §132-1 et seq.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we employ software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload, download, change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain statistical information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- Internet domain information and the IP address from which you access our website
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site
- The date and time you access our site
- The pages you visit.
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors – to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use to interact with our site.
THIS NOTICE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. Questions regarding this Privacy Statement can be addressed to the Web Support Team at email@example.com
Information on this website and Online Real Estate Search is maintained by the Wake County Register of Deeds office and is provided as a public service, every effort is made to keep this information accurate and current.
Some resources linked to from these pages are maintained by independent providers. Wake County does not monitor all linked resources and cannot guarantee their accuracy. Statements, views and opinions included in an independent provider's material are strictly those of the authors. These views may not necessarily represent the opinions or policies of Wake County, its agents, officers or employees.
All questions regarding specific content on this website should be directed to the Web Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
. General comments from the public about our website are welcome.