Pages: farmhouse
Version HistoryVersion History

Name

farmhouse

Title

Main Farmhouse

Scheduling Start Date

 

Scheduling End Date

 

Article Date

 

Author(Optional)

 

Contact

Sara E. Drumheller

Contact E-Mail Address

 

Department/Division

Parks, Recreation and Open Space

Classification Type

Reference Information

Byline

 

Page Content

​The Main Farmhouse was built in 1855 by Benton S.D. Williams. It was remodeled in the 1940s by J. Gregory Poole Sr.

  

Main Farmhouse.jpg

Comments

 

Rollup Image

 
Approval Status Approved
 
Content Type: Article Page
Version: 5.0
Created at 7/3/2012 2:05 PM by Sara E. Drumheller
Last modified at 12/18/2013 2:06 PM by Sara E. Drumheller
FacebookTwitterE-newslettersFlickr