The Livestock Barn was built around 1900 and originally housed the farm's horses and mules. Today, the barn is used for school programs and serves as the home for the park's two Nubian goats: Boyd and Quint.
The Livestock Barn also includes an interactive area for children, where they can learn about animals on the farm and some farm equipment. This area is open to the public as long as there is no group receiving a program in the Livestock Barn. It is most frequently closed between 10 a.m. and noon on weekdays during the traditional school year. Visitors are welcome to call for details about the hours it will be open on a specific day.