Lake Crabtree County Park offers visitors opportunities for outdoor recreation. Located on a 215-acre site adjacent to a 520-acre flood control lake, the park hosts more than 16 miles of trails for its main activity. Other activities include group and individual picnicking, catch-and-release fishing, boating, and nature study.
The park is subject to closure during special events, inclement weather, and for natural recovery. For updated park and trail conditions contact the park office
Download the Lake Crabtree brochure and map
Curious about this month's events? Check out our monthly newsletter.
Park Rules and Regulations
- Speed limit is 20 mph.
- Pets must be restrained with a 6-foot leash at all times.
- Fish from designated areas only. Catch and release only.
- Wood fires are not allowed; use park grills only.
- Park only in designated areas. No parking on roadsides.
- The following are prohibited:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Firearms, except as allowed by Article 54B of NCGS Chapter 14
- Overnight camping
- Collection or removal of any natural material
- Amplified music
Lake Crabtree County Park
1400 Aviation Parkway
Morrisville, NC 27560
General Public Park Hours:
Park Office Hours
9 a.m.–1 p.m.
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year's Day
Park entry is FREE.