Buckhorn Disc Golf Course
This course was established in 2001 in partnership with the Raleigh Area Disc League.
The course is located off the Disc Golf/Fishing Pond gravel parking lot, which is the third road on your right. Signs are posted at the cable entrance to the disc golf access area.
This course offers 18 challenging baskets, including water hazards and narrow fairways. There are also two additional practice baskets located at the beginning of the course to help you warm up to putt or work on your long shot. Scorecards are available and found inside the mailbox near the tee pads at basket #1. Course closes 15 minutes before park closes.
Midtown Chiropractic Raleigh Disc Golf Championship
The Disc Golf Course will be closed to the public on Sunday, July 17, to host this tournament. Course will reopen to the public the following day.
Special Thanks to Cary Area Disc League
Park staff want to thank CADL for their recent donation of practice basket "0" and its new pad installed during the spring of 2015.
Harris Lake County Park Disc Retrieval Policy
- Please be aware that swimming and wading for the purpose of retrieving discs lost in Harris Lake and in the pond located on the disc golf course are prohibited.
- Retrieving discs other than your own for the purpose of collection is also prohibited. Any discs that are found on the course must be returned to their owner. If no contact information is provided, discs will be turned into the Park’s lost and found.
- If you find a disc that does not belong to you, please return it to the Park Office or to a park staff member.
- Park staff and RADL (Raleigh Area Disc League) will conduct periodic disc retrieval days, at which time owners of discs will be contacted if their disc is found and a contact number is provided on the disc. Discs with no contact information provided will be used in conjunction with disc golf education programs.
- Any questions regarding this policy can be directed to the Park Office at