Buckhorn Disc Golf Course
This course was established in 2001 in partnership with the Raleigh Area Disc League.
The course is located off the Disc Golf/Fishing Pond gravel parking lot, which is the third road on your right. Signs are posted at the cable entrance to the disc golf access area.
This course offers 18 challenging baskets, including water hazards and narrow fairways. Scorecards are available and found inside the mailbox near the tee pads at basket #1. Course closes 15 minutes before park closes.
Family Disc Golf Event
Saturday, June 13, 2015
FREE for all ages! Call 919-387-4342 to register.
This special event is for players of all levels. Disc golf professionals will be here to provide instruction for beginners or advanced skills for the more experienced. Bring the family, learn the basics, practice your throw and then take off on the course for a new adventure.
Register for an "Introduction to Disc Golf" lesson time at 9 or 10:30 a.m. (choose one), or register for an advanced skills session at 10:30 a.m. Bring your own discs or borrow ours.
Meet at the disc golf gravel parking lot.
Disc Golf Tournament
Sunday, July 19
Course will be closed to the public to host this tournament. Thank you for your cooperation.
Harris Lake County Park Disc Retrieval Policy
- Please be aware that swimming and wading for the purpose of retrieving discs lost in Harris Lake and in the pond located on the disc golf course are prohibited.
- Retrieving discs other than your own for the purpose of collection is also prohibited. Any discs that are found on the course must be returned to their owner. If no contact information is provided, discs will be turned into the Park’s lost and found.
- If you find a disc that does not belong to you, please return it to the Park Office or to a park staff member.
- Park staff and RADL (Raleigh Area Disc League) will conduct periodic disc retrieval days, at which time owners of discs will be contacted if their disc is found and a contact number is provided on the disc. Discs with no contact information provided will be used in conjunction with disc golf education programs.
- Any questions regarding this policy can be directed to the Park Office at