Wake County Public Libraries (WCPL) provides exam proctoring services by appointment. Proctoring is not available on Sunday.
To schedule an exam:
- Read the Proctoring Guidelines and be aware of all the information provided there.
- Check the Proctoring Availability Calendar and sign up for an available appointment.
- Once your exam has been scheduled, it is your responsibility to make arrangements with your testing institution to send exam materials/passwords to the proctoring site.
- Please notify the proctoring site regarding any changes that develop.
- On the day of your exam, please arrive promptly at the scheduled time. Bring your photo ID, any necessary fees and mailing supplies, and any other allowable testing materials (e.g., calculator, pen, pencil, scratch paper, notes).
For questions, call or email a Regional Library: