Wake County Public Libraries (WCPL) provides exam proctoring services by appointment. Proctoring is not available on Sunday.
What We Do
- Verify student IDs.
- Verify library card.
- Present exam materials.
- Review exam instructions.
- Monitor students from a distance
- Monitor the exam time.
To schedule an exam:
- Check the Proctoring Availability Calendar and sign up for an available appointment.
- Once your exam has been scheduled, it is your responsibility to make arrangements with your testing institution to send exam materials/passwords to the proctoring site.
- Please notify the proctoring site regarding any changes that develop.
On the day of your exam:
- Please arrive promptly at the scheduled time.
- Bring your photo ID, library card, payment for printing and mailing supplies, and any other allowable testing materials (e.g., calculator, pen, pencil, scratch paper, notes).
- Leave other items in your car or at home, as library staff cannot hold items while your exam is being proctored.
For questions, call or email a Regional Library: