To reserve the North Regional Library
conference room, first read the conference room guidelines. The guidelines contain important information that may affect your use of the room. It is important that you read and understand these guidelines before submitting an application.
Reservations are accepted up to one month before the event. Groups booking the room will be responsible for set-up and clean-up. Requests are made through the online conference room request form.
- One conference room that accommodates up to 30 people
- Contains tables and chairs
Group Study Rooms
- Two study rooms that each accommodate up to 6 people
- Reservations are not taken for study rooms; see library staff for assistance
- Room use is on a first-come, first-served basis
- Room is guaranteed for one hour