To reserve a conference room at the Cameron Village Regional Library
, first read the conference room guidelines. The guidelines list important information that may affect your use of the room. It is important that you read and understand the guidelines before submitting an application.
Reservations are accepted up to one month before the event. Groups booking a room will be responsible for set-up and clean-up. Requests are made through the online conference room request form.
Conference Rooms (Rooms 202 & 202A – Second Floor)
- Each side accommodates 35 people classroom-style and 40 people theater-style
- Includes tables, dry marker board/whiteboard (stationary board in 202; ask for portable board for 202A), wireless Internet connection; lectern may be available upon request. You will need to bring your own extension cords and power strips.
Combined Conference Room (Rooms 202 & 202A – Second Floor)
Large Group Study Room (Room 120 – First Floor)
- For groups of 40 to 80 people; both rooms may be reserved, if available.
- Accommodates 50 people classroom-style and up to 80 people theater-style.
- Includes tables, wireless Internet connection, microphone system (stationary and lavaliere); lectern may be available upon request. You will need to bring your own extension cords and power strips.
- Accommodates up to 8 people
- Includes conference table and chairs
- Portable whiteboard may be available upon request
Group Study Rooms
- Three study rooms available
- Reservations are not taken for study rooms. See library staff for assistance.
- Use of the room is limited to 1 hour
- Accommodates up to 4 people
- Includes table and 4 chairs
Conference rooms are also available at other Wake County Public Libraries.