When it is necessary for architects and/or engineers to submit designed information, please advise the designer of all the following information needed:
- Detailed System: Include in the design, methods of carrying all loads back to the supporting system.
- Illustrations: Include points of attachment, size, and type of supports to clearly indicate design.
- Calculations: Structural calculations to support the design.
- Designer's Seal: Each page must be indelibly marked with the seal, date and signature of a North Carolina Licensed Professional Architect or Engineer responsible for the design.
- Code Compliance: At no time can a design be less than the North Carolina State Building Codes minimum requirements.
Should you need further assistance, contact the code official assigned to your project.