Wake County Pregnancy Care Management Services are focused on healthy, positive outcomes for pregnant women and their children. Providing care management to prenatal patients screened and referred by Pregnancy medical Homes and other providers of prenatal care
The Pregnancy Care Manager can:
- Help you identify your needs and make a plan to address them.
- Work closely with you and your doctor to understand your needs
- Help you manage any medicines that you might have
- Help you organize services and resources that will benefit you
- Work hand in hand with you to help you have a healthy baby
Your Pregnancy Care Manager is here to help!
If you are pregnant and need prenatal care and you:
- Contact your Medicaid caseworker or the Pregnancy Care Management Program to request Pregnancy Medical Homes or Prenatal Care Providers in your area
- Contact your local health department who may be a Pregnancy Medical Home
- You may choose any prenatal provider that accepts Medicaid
Contact your local department of Social Services or the Pregnancy Care Management Program for information on applying for Medicaid
Contact your local health department to initiate early prenatal care
When you are approved for Medicaid, you may be able to transfer to a different PMH or another prenatal provider that accepts Medicaid
If you are not Medicaid eligible, you may receive limited Pregnancy Care Management services if you have specific high risk factors that may affect your health and your baby’s health.
8:30 a.m.–5:15 p.m.
10 Sunnybrook Road
Raleigh NC 27610
Community Care of North Carolina (CCNC), Division of Public Health (DPH) and the Medical Assistance Program want you to be healthy and have a healthy baby.