Navigate Up
Wake County Human Services On-line Complaint Form

Wake County Human Services strives to provide services of the highest quality.

If you have a concern or complaint about agency services, you have the right to file a complaint and ask for help reaching a resolution. We hope that you have tried to resolve issues with the staff involved or their direct supervisors.

To file a complaint, please fill out this Online Complaint Form, or call us at 919-212-7155.





         Wake County Departments & Agencies: