It’s time to get covered!
If you – or someone you know – needs health insurance, now’s your chance to sign up for coverage through the health care marketplace.
Open Enrollment only happens once each year. This year’s Open Enrollment runs from Nov. 1, 2016 through Jan. 31, 2017.
If you have questions about signing up for health insurance or want to talk through your options with a trained professional, FREE and confidential help is available from health insurance navigators on-site at Wake County Human Services locations:
- Sunnybrook, 10 Sunnybrook Road, Raleigh
- Swinburne, 220 Swinburne St., Raleigh
- Eastern Regional Center, 1002 Dogwood Drive, Zebulon
- Northern Regional Center, 350 E. Holding Ave, Wake Forest
- Southern Regional Center, 130 North Judd Parkway, Fuquay-Varina
- Millbrook Human Services Center, 2809 E. Millbrook Road, Raleigh