Environmental Health & Safety Director

Andre Pierce

Plan Review and Recreational Sanitation Section

Buying, building or remodeling an existing facility, securing temporary food establishment permits, obtaining a Mobile Food Unit or Push Cart Permit, and opening and operating a public pool. For more information on the Plan Review Process and/or to send a Service Request form, please contact the main office at 919-856-7400 and fax form to 919-743-4772.

Cary projects:

Rob Richardson

Apex, Fuquay-Varina, Holly Springs, Morrisville, Wake Forest projects:

Jessica Sanders

Raleigh projects:

Christina Sancha

Garner, RTP, N.C. State, Temporary Food Events:

Laura Lerch

Angier (Wake County), Knightdale, RDU, Rolesville, Wendell, unincorporated Wake County, Zebulon, Mobile Food Units, Pushcarts:

Rebecca Robbins

Food Lodging Institution Section

Contact staff in this section with questions regarding foodservice facility inspections.

Frances Breedlove, Section Chief

Western Wake County facilities

James Smith

Eastern Wake County facilities

Lisa McCoy

Southern Wake County facilities

Thomas Jumalon

Northern Wake County facilities

Johanna Hill

How can I report a foodborne illness?

To report a possible foodborne illness from a restaurant or large gathering in Wake County, please fill out this online form or call 919-250-4462 to talk with a communicable disease nurse.

To report a problem in a particular restaurant in Wake County, please fill out this online form or call 919-856-7400.