Complete Report – 2015 Risk Factor Study
In 2015, Wake County staff conducted a survey of 447 randomly selected food establishments from 9 distinct sectors and evaluated observations associated with risks of foodborne outbreaks. The purpose of the study was to compare data with the 2010 Baseline Risk Factor Study.
The study used the 2013 FDA Food Code as a reference. The Wake County Risk Factor Study will be conducted again in 2020.
REPORT ON THE OCCURRENCE OF FOODBORNE ILLNESS RISK FACTORS
- Study Design and Objectives
- Selection of Facilities
- Random Selection of Establishments
- Selection of Data Collectors
- Geographical Locations
- Baseline Data Collection Procedure
- Base Data Collection Form
- Quality Control
- Average Time Per Data Collection
RESULTS AND DISCUSSION - SUMMARY
- Recommendation for Foodservice and Retail Food Store Industries
- Recommendation for RegulatoryRetail Food Protection Programs