Use iMaps to View Census Information
How to use iMaps to view Census data:
- Open iMaps
- In the bottom right, click on "Show Additional Layers on Map."
- Under "Demographics," check "Census Tracts - 2010" and "Census Block Groups - 2010"
- In the top left, use the + and - signs to zoom in on the map
- On the top, click on the round "i" button.
- In the "Identify Layer" drop-down menu, select "Demographics"
- Clicking an area will now show Census Tract information, such as total population.
- In the window, you can use the drop-down under "Demographics" to toggle to the "Census Block Groups - 2010" for more detailed information.